PINTEREST

Monday, September 23, 2013

CANDY CORN FILE FOLDER MATH GAME


I made K a file folder math game this weekend because we have been practicing our addition facts. He LOVES it!!
It is so simple.....all you need is the download, a file folder,  glue, a die and anything you wish to use as player pieces (we used a gem & a squinky!)







Here is the look on his face when he got 8+8 :)  He got stumped on this one!!
  



Here he is excited he got the answer right. This game is a real confidence booster and tons of fun!
 


 


His job was also to "check" my answers to make sure I was answering them correctly. He caught me once making a mistake! :)

 


Here is what our game looked like at the end. He totally beat me! 
The duration of the whole game was about 15- 20 mins.  Perfect amount of time for my sons attention span.
 
 

 
I taped a plastic sandwich bag to the back of the file folder to put the cards & pieces in.
 
If you are interested in downloading this game it is here:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment