PINTEREST

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

28 FUN WAYS TO PRACTICE SPELLING WORDS! Our Spellling Activity Pack

I created a Spelling Activity Pack last week for K to start using with his spelling words. It is a really great pack and we have been having lots of fun with the activities!

Here is a picture of us playing a game of Spelling Tic Tac Toe!

If you want to see more about the pack it is here in my TPT shop:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spelling-Activity-Pack-925853

There are 18 different fun printable activities for kids to practice their spelling words. I have also included 10 extra hands-on activity ideas for kids to use! to practice.

I have made the activities with room for up to 6 spelling words.
For K I printed the pack out & put it into a duo-tang and then I have K pick out 1 activity at a time. The plan is to do a spelling activity 2-3 days per week and then try to fit a spelling test in at some point during the week as well.

This free printable is also in K's booklet and it is the 1st set of spelling words we used. K really loves using these dabbing sheets!

















Here are some more pictures of K & I playing Spelling word Tic Tac Toe. We had so much fun with this game!


Here he is doing the word scramble sheet:
 

This is 1 of the 2 pages with extra "hands-on" activities that we often use to review our spelling words from the week.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spelling-Activity-Pack-925853

I hope you will check out our Spelling Activity Pack. I know you won't be disappointed!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spelling-Activity-Pack-925853

 

No comments:

Post a Comment